Monday, May 7, 2007

happy birthday

Hawaiian Shack on the eve, midnight party by Niyo with handmade cards, musical cards (really lovely) and a swarovski Bull for a gift (yeah, yeah, I get the message), loads of wishes over calls, SMSs, mails and gifts including Tissot from hubby (my last post worked!) and a sumptuous dinner at Penne, my latest favourite for Italian cuisine, couldn’t have asked for more! Had a wonderful birthday yesterday. Thanks a bunch to all of you!!!

I have read somewhere “growing old is mandatory; growing up is optional”… it’s so true!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

great post!

Anonymous said...

Belated Happy Birthday. :)

And keep up the good work...

Anonymous said...

Hey....have sent you an email regarding the Blog Meet. And it might be stuck in your Gmail Spam folder...so do check and revert back.

Thanks...
Sakshi

Mr(s) G :-)) said...

Belated Happy Birthday, K.
I loved the 'To heart via stomach' post. Did you take the south indian tips from Y? That explains the failure of the whole exercise...;-) There I go! Inviting the wrath of a scorned (wo)man - check with Y about this, unless she has already told you about that comment of mine...SriG